- Corazon Clinic will be open to pre-health and veteran volunteers during the winter break.
In order to volunteer, please regard the following:
1. Please sign-up using the link https://corazonfall2018.youcanbook.me
- If the link is not open it will say, "Hi! While we would love to be able to let you book right now, this calendar is set to stop taking bookings after a certain date, which has now sadly passed..."
- Or "No availability" if it is full
- 2. Due to the size of the clinic there will only be 27 spots available each Sunday
3. There are two ways the link closes:
- If the 27 spots are filled, it will say, "No Availability"
- Every Saturday at 7:30pm (if not already filled by 27 volunteers)
- **4. If you need to cancel, please cancel before 7:30pm on Saturday (Please be mindful of others who would like the opportunity to volunteer.)
Two ways to cancel:
a) Near the bottom of your confirmation email it will say "Click to cancel this booking"
b) Email me at CorazonClinicSA@gmail.com
WARNING: If you sign-up but do not show up on Sunday, you will not be allowed to sign-up for the next THREE consecutive Sundays.
If you cancel 12 hours before 7:30am on Sunday, you will not be allowed to sign-up for TWO Sundays.
5. If you go without signing up, you will have to wait to see if those that properly signed up no-show. Otherwise, you will be asked to leave.
6. We start orientation and training at 7:30am.
7. Please park in the garage across the church (Travis Park Plaza Garage) and not the small parking lot next to the church or the bank across the street. Your ticket will be validated.